Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00267 MAD / COP
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 11,620 Dirham (COL$4,350,298) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)