Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.270 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 83% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,623 Dirham ($2,495) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (about 4 hours ago)