Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.025 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 13,537 Dirham (R$ 6,687) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)