Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.127 MAD / EUR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,157 Dirham (€2,351) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)