Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.921 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,589 Dirham (R$ 7,075) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)