Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.105 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,564 Dirham ($1,639) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)