Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.549 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,384 Dirham (R 28,008) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)