Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.965 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is about the same as in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,263 Dirham (R$ 7,259) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$602 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,185 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)