Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.263 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 121% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,554 Dirham ($2,587) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)