Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.270 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 112% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,646 Dirham ($2,887) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 5 hours ago)