Cost of living in Paris, France vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.097 MAD / EUR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 135% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,222 Dirham (€2,543) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)