Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13082 MAD / INR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 5% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 11,453 Dirham (₨87,552) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Havana costs 0.88 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 25 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)