Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,201 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42142 MAD / MXN
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 11,161 Dirham (Mex$ 26,483) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,490 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 35 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)