Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.303 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 84% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,973 Dirham ($2,327) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)