Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.105 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 161% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,971 Dirham ($3,362) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 2 hours ago)