Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.539 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is about the same as in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,440 Dirham (R 23,070) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 5 hours ago)