Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,758 prices entered by 501 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.527 MAD / TRY
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 13,462 Dirham (8,815TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)