Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.270 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 106% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,689 Dirham ($2,404) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 3 hours ago)