Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.775 MAD / QAR
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 129% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,538 Dirham (9,922 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)