Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.303 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 154% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,433 Dirham ($2,954) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)