Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.510 MAD / TRY
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 11,250 Dirham (7,452TL) in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)