Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,519 prices entered by 673 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15438 MAD / ARS *
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 10,064 Dirham (ARS $65,186) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 4 hours ago)