Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00647 MAD / LBP
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 91% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,962 Dirham (3,549,770 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 4 hours ago)