Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00248 MAD / COP
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 11,024 Dirham (COL$4,447,101) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)