Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.458 MAD / JOD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,544 Dirham (Dinar 1,490) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 2 hours ago)