Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 30.369 DZD / PLN
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 73% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 119,669 Dinar (3,940 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)