Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 138.361 DZD / EUR
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 141% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 180,961 Dinar (€1,308) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)