Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10255 DZD / KRW
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 156% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 199,800 Dinar (₩1,948,356) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gulu costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 2 hours ago)