Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,461 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.017 DZD / BRL
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 125,682 Dinar (R$ 5,233) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)