Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03073 DZD / COP
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 99,409 Dinar (COL$3,234,565) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)