Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,050 prices entered by 464 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14816 DZD / CLP
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 121,790 Dinar (CH$821,993) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)