Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 126.608 DZD / USD
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 121% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 157,079 Dinar ($1,241) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)