Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.682 DZD / BRL
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 117,174 Dinar (R$ 4,948) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $33 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)