Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 138.157 DZD / EUR
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 149% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 191,907 Dinar (€1,389) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liege costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)