Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.024 DZD / BRL
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 110,782 Dinar (R$ 4,611) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)