Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 126.620 DZD / USD
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 68% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 126,282 Dinar ($997) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 4 hours ago)