Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.176 DZD / BRL
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 130,858 Dinar (R$ 5,413) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)