Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.657 DZD / INR
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 41% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 100,269 Dinar (₨60,515) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)