Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,356 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 36.212 DZD / PEN
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 60% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 112,277 Dinar (S/. 3,101) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)