Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03245 DZD / UGX
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 52% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 117,050 Dinar (3,607,532 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)