Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00773 DZD / IDR
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 65% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 120,191 Dinar (Rp 15,553,957) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)