Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.329 DZD / MAD
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 61% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 129,105 Dinar (10,472 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)