Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.189 DZD / TRY
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 104,195 Dinar (5,430TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 3 hours ago)