Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,586 prices entered by 678 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.946 DZD / ARS *
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 37% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 94,394 Dinar (ARS $48,514) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)