Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.017 DZD / BRL
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 107,157 Dinar (R$ 4,462) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gulu costs 700,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)