Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs El Eulma, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 174.476 DZD / JOD
Do you live in El Eulma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 101% more expensive than in El Eulma (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 152,947 Dinar (Dinar 877) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Dinar in El Eulma.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 4 hours ago)