Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.857 ILS / PLN
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 8,167 ₪ (9,535 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)