Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00293 ILS / KRW
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 12,762 ₪ (₩4,356,820) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)