Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,999 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00419 ILS / CLP
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 8,249 ₪ (CH$1,970,296) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)