Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.699 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 6,071 ₪ (R$ 8,685) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)